After much eating and munching through the way across London over the past year, I think I could come up with a rather important tips and tricks in dining out in London.. I think London is one of the best places to the dine out and the locals also like to dine out as well! So then you wouldn’t want to miss out on it would you?
So here are some tips I think would get you the best out of the places you can find in London
1. Always and I say always make a reservation when you want to dine out.. one of the best website for that is Toptable
2. Try to dine out during lunch time as you would get the same food as the evening but also in a less crowded situation
3. Most great restaurants offers set lunches where you can get pretty good meal for a rather great price.. For example you can sometime can Michelin Star food at under £25 for 3 courses! so look around
4. Do some research before heading to those places so you know what to expect.. for example reading this blog XD
5. Don’t only dine in restaurants, try check out fresh food markets or the booming, trendy food truck market such as KERB to get a whole new experience
6. Use the sommelier as much as you can as they will definitely help you out in finding the best drinks that would accompany your meal perfectly
Hopefully these few little tips will let you get the best out of London’s food scene and If their is more you think I can add just comment and I’ll definitely put it on!